March 25, 2011

I came, I saw, I learned something

  • Two-a-days and three-a-days have a whole new meaning. Most people think of it as practices or rehearsals, but to me it means how many families I can babysit in a 24 hour period. Welcome to my week.
  • I can survive a full-crazy-three-a-days day on 3.5/4 hours of sleep.
  • You can make a homemade taser out of a disposable camera. And when I say "you", I really do mean you because I tried it and failed. I don't go around making homemade tasers, that's Sam.
  • I just run so much better when JBiebs is serenading me. 
  • Ann likes a turkey-ham-american-provolone-mayo-basil sandwich. Just not when I make it.
  • I cannot control life. I know that is crazy and you all are shocked to learn that I do not sit in a big control tower in outer space. But, I don't and weeks like this when I am juggling lotsa kiddos and important decisions about my near future are looming around, I wish I did sit up in a big control tower in the sky. Sigh.
  • The Farmer's Market is superior to everything. Not even only grocery stores, but everything
  • Everyone in the South should invest in yellow cars so for the 6ish weeks that the pollen is terrible the cars won't look so nasty. It'd be so worth it. My car is all kinds of disgusting right now. Time for some rain dances?
My car is oozing pollen out of every pore

Also, as you can tell I'm kind of obsessed with videos of babies laughing. What can I say... But seriously, if watching those doesn't automatically cheer you up then you are a rare breed, my friend. Now, time to go get yer March Madness on. 

1 comment:

MaryCaroline said...

Ann likes the ham-american-provolone-basil-mayo sandwiches I make! (note the lack of turkey)