May 17, 2012

Here's the thing

I graduated from college.

Although, for some reason the dean didn't move my tassel to the left which meant I had to move it myself so I am still unclear to whether or not I really am graduated...

But, for yuck's sake, let's just say BYE BYE UNDERGRAD.


And a huge huge huge thank you to my mom and dad, who dealt with emotional college drop-out Emily for 1.5 years and helped me get back and finish. Life is puh-retty funny sometimes. I would not be where I am today (with this awesome job) if it weren't for my time away from school. Try all you want, Life, but you can't knock me offa my feet.

1 comment:

Russ said...

Of course, we are both SO PROUD of YOU!

Of course, my pride is tinged by a smallish inkling of sadness, to wit: "a huge huge huge thank you to my mom (pictured) and dad (not pictured)..."

:>D