March 15, 2013

remember me?

And no I am not talking about that horrible Robert Pattinson movie. I will remember not to remember that movie. Make sense? Didn't think so.

I'm talking about ME! Remember me? This blog? Ringing a bell? Didn't think so. I have been more MIA than MIA herself and that is a hard feat. This week has been the craziest week of the year which doesn't sound like much since it is only March, but honey child, it was the dooziest, funkiest week and I am bidding it adieu with a big 'ole wave of my hand. 

BYE. See you never, alligator. 

Things that will be amazing this weekend:
70 degrees and sunny.

My mom used to always say she loved laying out when she could feel the sun warming her bones. I want that right now. I feel like I spent the winter shriveled up shivering like raisin in the snow. And yes, raisins do shiver in the snow. I cannot wait to feel that sun warming my bones. 

And now, may I present, a quick picture recap of that week I was talking about:
This is a picture of me being late to the show in which I am performing. Thanks, Atlanta traffic.

My biffle wiffle's momma came to see our show. Everybody throw your hands up, we excited.

If you've ever seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail, then you know this is Herbert. Glittery and fabulous.

Chiquita Bananas and stuff. Come see our show!
Shameless plug. 

Not pictured: tears, stress, more tears, and more stress. 

Weekend, I love you. Please lurve me too. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh no! That is not a fun week. I had a tears and stressful week too. Here's to a better weekend for the both of us!