July 15, 2013

a very merry for real birthday

This post has no title as I start typing it. I mean, titles. Why do they exist? Can't I just put a picture that draws everyone in with its awesomeness and not have to worry about stumbling and tumbling through words trying to explain why you should click on my post and read it?

So we'll come back to that title business. For now, this no-title post is a puhretty exciting post and probably doesn't even need a title. Why? Because today is my birthday. And my brother is in Chucktown with me and the Freddiefiance until early tomorrow morning. That means birthday celebrations all day. And all night. And we can't stop, won't stop! Chocolate ice cream for breakfast? Coming right up, please and thank you.

I have lots I want to type-y type up about introducing Broseph to Chawlston and trying to convince him to move here because really everyone should live there, shouldn't they? Shouldn't you? For now, I will leave you with a few pictures. Just a taste of what's to come and all that. So, taste away. (Does that sound gross? Tasting pictures? Nah, go for it. Taste 'em). I've got some ice cream cake to eat. I mean, ice cream cake to taste.



1- Snapchatting MC to show that her fav child made it to Charleston. Hint: favorite is me. Hint hint: that's a lie. Joseph is the favorite and everyone knows it. Now you know it too.
2- Second Sunday on King? Another reason everyone should live here.
3- Birthday eve dessert of homemade Rice Krispies lathered in melted Reese's chips. I may or may not have drooled while typing that out. Wait! I just remembered there are leftovers. Brb.
4- First time playing this game and WHAT ROCK HAVE I BEEN LIVING UNDER?
Still laughing 'bout it.

Still eating ice cream cake.
Happy July 15!


Sami's Shenanigans

4 comments:

Alex[andra] said...

I don't know what Cards Against Humanity is but now I want to play too!

Helene in Between said...

wow these pics taste great, thanks for the free samples!!!!!!! yep, i went there.

Rachel said...

I've never heard of that game before, but I'm always up for a new card game!

Erin LFF said...

I NEED to make that rice krispie + reese's dessert, like... now. Like, for lunch! OMG!