March 25, 2016

friday favorites: here comes santa/peter cottontail

Happy Last Friday of March to you!
Happy Last Friday of March to you!
Happy Last Friday of March to yooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu.
Happy Last Friday of March to you!
^^to be sung to the tune of Happy Birthday...
...or any song of your choice...
...it just might sound weird. 

Three more Fridays until my Pilates test out. 
::insert sweaty armpits and such here::

Favorite Jam (clarification: music jam, not jam jam) (but strawberry jam would be my favorite) 
Let Me Down Easy by Sheppard.
Otherwise known as the song that I can't. stop. singing. 

Favorite Food
I feel like when I use the header Favorite Food a full-on recipe is expected. I apologize for the snack food I'm about to show you.
BUT have you tried these?! Have you gotten in your car to go to Kroger to get some right now?! Have you taken a picture of you eating them to post on Inta with the hashtag #omgyum?!
Good. 

Favorite Gif That Explains My Face When Freddie Puts On March Madness Instead Of House Of Cards

Favorite Pilates Move
Speaking of March Madness...in the Pilates world it's actually referred to as March Matness which is way cooler. Seriously, next time you're at work but not working (read now), search the hashtag #marchmatness. One day last week was Double Leg Kick. Hello, exercises that work the posterior chain of the body. Hello, side of the body that gets worked the least in today's computer working/phone texting world. Now drop down and give me twenty. Or just two to four. 
Let's also say hello to Emily's ginormous neck vein. That is not required to do double leg kick, but it might help some. Who knows. 

Favorite Easter Thing I'll Never Actually Make
Where the Peter Cottontail did Easter come from this year?! It was literally just Christmas and I'm still having PTNCTASD: Post Traumatic No Christmas Tree Anymore Stress Disorder. I say all of this to tell you that I have no Easter decorations up right now and I think my housewife card is about to be taken away. Ugh, now I gotta go vacuum in heels AND pearls to make up for it. In the meantime, check out the Easter thing that I wish I had done.

Happy Friday!
Linking up with Karli and Amanda

5 comments:

Darcy said...

Those Easter eggs out of paint chips is SO cute. I don't have any Easter decorations up either : )
www.amemoryofus.com

The Siberian American said...

Those chips look amazing! Those easter eggs made out of paint chips are adorable!

Ashley Lillis said...

How in the world is it already the end of March???? 100 degree weather will soon be upon us! I'm glad that I'm not the only one that's not obsessed with March Madness! I'm so ready for it to be done, although it should be exciting with the Final 4 being in town!

Kayla MKOY said...

Maybe if I make that adorable paint chip-egg banner now it'll be ready by NEXT Easter! ;) we have NO decorations up either, ha! #housewifecardrevoked!

Kristen @ See You In A Porridge said...

um. i need those sweet potato tortilla chips in my life. way better than a recipe that i'm just gonna pin and not make anyway haha